Anyone any experience of CJB Kamisori razors?

davidb said:
Question for those who already have their kamisori razors: how do you protect the blade, particularly when travelling?

Thanks, David

or try this, not sure if it fits though -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221139308136?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

davidb said:
Question for those who already have their kamisori razors: how do you protect the blade, particularly when travelling?

Thanks, David

Feather do sell a slide on plastic protector although I've only seen them on the West Coats site. Apart from the very good advice of turning the blade round, it will also go back in the dispenser if your likely to be away long enough to need new blades.

Just as a matter of interest, and with this same thought in mind, what do you guys do with Japanise style straights. You cant take the blade out of them.

Feather do sell a slide on plastic protector although I've only seen them on the West Coats site. Apart from the very good advice of turning the blade round, it will also go back in the dispenser if your likely to be away long enough to need new blades.

linked to them on ebay a few posts back ;)

Blades have also been posted 1st class so should be with you all tomorrow.

Mark-

many thanks for all the work you've put in to these Razors- I look forwards to the new blades you've sent out and will do a review, I've tried a few blades now, so far I think that............

To Follow ;)

My blade arrived as well. I intend to use my CJB and aim for as many shaves as possible. I usually get rid of my Kai and Feather blades after around 10 shaves and want to see how this one compares!

Back
Top Bottom