Andy Murray

There's been a lot more shave talk this week so let's get on to some more serious stuff.

Now I'm not a great Murray fan but I guess like the rest of us he's stuck wit his personality. He's probably going to lose against Rafa.

I just hope he gets the recognition he deserves for consolidating his 4th place in the world rankings rather than getting slagged of because he loses to one of the all time greats at the peak of his career.

But who knows? Perhaps..........

No, he is Scottish, which isn’t a problem.

What is the problem is his anti English sentiments., which is why i wouldn’t piss on the twat if he was rolling around in front of me engulfed in flames. Wanker.

Must admit he's not my favourite sportsman after he's 'ABE' remarks. We can only hope he fails.

Sorry Scottish people but you must understand the reasons behind the majority of English peoples view.

Speaking as an immigrant to Scotland, I can totally understand the ABE thing - you get England rammed down your throat all the time in news, sport and weather - even when it doesn't apply (any issues devolved to the Scottish Parliament - or indeed the Welsh or Northern Irish Assemblies)...

That said I refer to him as Sir Lee Jock-Bastard :lol:

Come on, Andy's not that bad! And he can easily win a slam one day. He's got more a of chance then Rusedski or Henman EVER had.

Anyway, I'm miserable cos King Fed is out. Looks like he's got just a couple more slams left in him.

I don't know much about golf. Do You guys like Tiger Woods? lol

He's entitled to his anti-Englishness because he's Scottish and it's part of their psyche.
More than it's part of the English psyche to be anti-Scot and anti-everywhere. And seems to be with better reason given my patchy understanding of the history.

I dislike Murray because of his fist pumping 'come-on' cack. Every now and again ok, but it's every point he wins.
And he needs a good shave. But he's a tremendous player. And tennis is miles more entertaining than football (ducks for cover!).

I wanted Federer to win. Now I want Djocovic to win.
But I want Murray to beat Nadal. Nadal has no style even though he's the best player in the world!

Back
Top Bottom