All gone!!

Reluctantly I have decided to part with some of my stash.

I definitely haven't been egged into doing so by my Mrs! :angel:

So, firstly we have my Merkur 38C. In excellent condition and a nice razor, but it isn't getting the use it deserves. I still have the box and Merkur blade, but the top of the box is torn (as I was so impatient to open it!) :icon_rolleyes:

I'm looking for £22 inc PP fees and 2nd class recorded delivery NOW SOLD, THANKS BUYER AND TSR

38CSide.jpg

38CFront.jpg

Next we have a HD500 Rocket for sale. A lovely shaver and I'm only selling as I have got a rarer aluminum handled model and I don't need two!

In good condition, no brassing, though it isn't as shiny as when it was new (which I suppose means the plating has worn, though that is understandable given it's age).

I'm looking for £20 inc PP fees and 2nd class recorded delivery NOW SOLD, THANKS BUYER AND TSR

RocketSide.jpg

RocketFront.jpg

Finally we have a Gillette OC Ballend New.

My current go to razor and a great shaver. Quite aggressive but very, very safe. I'm only selling this as I have a mint one to replace it.

I would describe this as being in shave condition. The handle is a bit stained, and there is some brassing on the teeth. However, none of this affects how excellently it shaves and if no one wants it then it will go back in my rotation.

I'm looking for £12 inc PP fees and 2nd class recorded delivery NOW SOLD, THANKS BUYER AND TSR

NewSide.jpg

NewFront.jpg

NewTop.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

Ta. :icon_biggrin:

RE: Merkur 38C, Gillette HD500 Rocket and Gillette OC New For Sale

I'm sorely tempted to pitch in for the Rocket - but alas, I've just had to put a new engine in the motorbike. :(
Good luck with the sale - Crom

No worries mate. It might still be here when you get some spare cash. You never know!

kev... said:
Tall_Paul said:
No worries mate. It might still be here when you get some spare cash. You never know!
Not at that price bargain!!!

Someone grab that Rocket quick - a great shaver and a real bargain!

Lipsy

kev... said:
Has the 500 any brassing/plate loss paul??

Buy it .... buy it now!

Though if my eldest forgets to hassle me for ickies for her new shoes - I may get in before you :icon_wink:

kev... said:
Has the 500 any brassing/plate loss paul??

The 500 has no brassing, though as the head isn't as shiny as the handle I am presuming there is some plate wear on there (if you compare the shininess of the 38C with the 500 you'll see what I mean).

Hence the 'good' rather than 'mint' condition.

I don't know if most people feel the same when they come to sell stuff but I am actually not bothered if they don't sell!

I only feel like I should have a bit of a clear out. It was like choosing which testicle would I like to lose!

RE: Merkur 38C and Gillette HD500 Rocket For Sale

ive had a nice weekend & my missus will whip me (what a lucky man) but can you check your pm's pls paul :) rick.

RE: Merkur 38C and Gillette HD500 Rocket For Sale

singerman said:
ive had a nice weekend & my missus will whip me (what a lucky man) but can you check your pm's pls paul :) rick.

Cheers Rick.

That only leaves the Merkur 38C gents. Is there no love for this 'modern classic'? If not, in the collection it stays. :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom