Aftershave - how often?

Just underpants?
Yes, on my head! :p

2m1gmr56z5n41.jpg

I've been using it at least twice a day now and it's really helping keeping the skin clear and I just enjoy the scents and feeling after applying it

Hence why I thought I'd ask as I'm seeing benefits of it

I've been using it at least twice a day now and it's really helping keeping the skin clear and I just enjoy the scents and feeling after applying it

Hence why I thought I'd ask as I'm seeing benefits of it
I rarely "top up" my aftershaves, unless I am going out later that day and I need to smell nice again. I spray or splash some on once a day, after my shave, and that is usually enough for me. Some of my aftershaves and EDTs are too expensive to use more than once a day. I would use them up much more quickly if I did that.

Reactions: saj
Pretty much everyday.

On days I shave, right after I’m finished shaving.

Even on days I don’t shave. I like a splash of aftershave in the morning or in the evening.

I have only recently started using aftershave as part of my shaving routine; previously I was always happy enough using a balm or some moisturiser.

I have been using Cella and I find the light scent is a nice way to make me feel special in the morning and brighten up the start to my day. It is a pretty inoffensive and neutral scent so I don't think it clashes with any of the soaps I have tried it with. Using it has led me to start investigating another blasted having rabbit hole of aftershaves... Before I didn't have a lot of interest in purchasing matching soap and splash sets but now....

I'd be interested in hearing what people think about using a splash and soap set:
  1. do you do it because you love the scent;
  2. does having the soap and the splash magnify the scent and you like the cumulative effect; or
  3. is it completism and anther excuse to spend money on nice things?!

Back
Top Bottom