Aftershave - how often?

Usually every day, after my shave. I have cheaper ones that I use if I am not going out anywhere and more "high end" expensive ones for those "special occasions". For example, I usually wear a better one if I have a doctors/nurses' appointment, or if I am going shopping. I choose the aftershave to suit whatever I am doing or wherever I am going that day.

Reactions: saj
After every shave.

EDT if I'm going out or expecting company.

Only use balms if I've got sore or dry skin.

For me Proraso pre/post is the best for sore skin; nothing I've used soothes as well as that stuff and skin remains less sore after the menthol has died down.
Yea been using edt a lot more recently too, enjoying it especially the aftershaves

Usually every day, after my shave. I have cheaper ones that I use if I am not going out anywhere and more "high end" expensive ones for those "special occasions". For example, I usually wear a better one if I have a doctors/nurses' appointment, or if I am going shopping. I choose the aftershave to suit whatever I am doing or wherever I am going that day.
Yea I do same sort of thing, cheaper ones for more everyday use

Reactions: FJY
The answer is in the question ... AFTER ... SHAVE.
Lol i meant any other times, as Ive been enjoying using aftershave more recently and was wondering if anyone uses it any other times apart from after the shave

Back
Top Bottom