Acquisitions - week Feb. 7th to 13th incl.

Ids said:
Received the Prof's brute splash and also a mint condition Rocket HD500, by mint I mean it just needs a clean, so much for not having a DE, it'll go great next to the Rolls Razor I'm waiting for!

As soon as paypal give me my refund I'll pay for the Ehsan from Antdad, I'm looking forward to that!

Come on Mark, get a move on! ;) He's wanting to post both brushes at the same time.

Yellow Jim said:
Ids said:
Received the Prof's brute splash and also a mint condition Rocket HD500, by mint I mean it just needs a clean, so much for not having a DE, it'll go great next to the Rolls Razor I'm waiting for!

As soon as paypal give me my refund I'll pay for the Ehsan from Antdad, I'm looking forward to that!

Come on Mark, get a move on! ;) He's wanting to post both brushes at the same time.

Sorry! Soon as it clears it'll go! If it's off the balance I won't pay a fee. Paypal says pending complete by 14th Feb 11 :oops:

Ids said:
Yellow Jim said:
Ids said:

Sorry! Soon as it clears it'll go! If it's off the balance I won't pay a fee. Paypal says pending complete by 14th Feb 11 :oops:

No worries mate, I can wait. :evil: ;)

Incidentally, why are you paying a fee? None of PayPal purchases tend to invoke a fee, even when I have zero balance and it transfers funds from my bank account. The only time I've been required to pay a fee was for payment in an alternative currency. Do you have your primary currency selected as GBP?

I think it's because it isn't set up for using a bank account, I've tried setting it up but have been having problems. If you don't have a balance and use a debit card it charges.

A tub of Professor Blighty's Imperial Cream and 100ml of Quorum aftershave
2011-02-09143950.jpg

Strangely enough the alcohol content in the Quorum is the same as in the bottle of Absinthe I was given as a gift earlier in the week :shock:
After tasting Absinthe for the first time I think I'd rather drink the Quorum :twisted:

Institut Karite shave soap and asb.

Provence Sante shave soap and after shave 'tonic'.

Nanny's 'Sandalwood' shave soap, Chamomile bath soap and Vulfix 404 mixed brush.

Dovo 'Eucalyptus' lanolin shave cream and one pack each of Elios and Timor Solingen blades.

I Coloniali mango pre/post cream and Omega 80265 boar.

A tub of 'Barbershop' Lime Shaving soap from Sunbury :) Complete with metal bowl of course making this a great deal!
Too late to try today but will test run tomorrow.
Lovely smell :hungrig
regards, beejay

j7sygj.jpg

The Tet-a-Tet has a old spicey thing to it,
Comme Il Faut seems more tree like, maybe like a refined air freshener.
The other Tet-a-Tet and the other two are shaving creams.

That little lot cost 20€ inc shipping and took a week to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom