Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 8th - Sun 14th incl.

A couple of bits today..............[attachment=2][attachment=1][attachment=0]

Nice little travel set, another different Tech Razor.........

The straight I need a bit of advise on..............

Attachments

• IMG_1438.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 77
  • IMG_1437.jpg
  • IMG_1436.jpg
Received direct from Simpsons today, brillliant looking brush, shame their 'custom' option doesnt extend to the handle, it's next to the Duke for comparison.[attachment=0]

A meeting with Elaine of 'Briallen fame' who very kindly delivered my shaving soap sample I won in her draw, Smells rather nice and I'll be trying it out in the morning. :)
Also traded with her and got some nice soap.
A very lovely lady and a most enjoyable meeting. :)
regards, beejay

Went to a carboot today.. (bank holiday in France)

Didn't get much, but found this little guy weighing in at only 32gms, it's superlight!

Dm53P.jpg

bfvBZ.jpg

Which I presume is the same as this one: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/Tech/1951%20British%20Tech%20Set%20No32.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/Tech/1 ... 20No32.jpg</a><!-- m -->

It looked like shit when I got it (even still had a vintage french made gillette bleue still in it), it took a bit of work getting it clean.

I saw a fat handled tech as well, but it had some plating gone, so didn't even haggle..

Max

A slant 37C from traditional shaving, finish isnt as good as the 34HD but I am pleased and looking forward to taming this beast!
A pack of Thai gillette superthins, 99p from the generic worldwide auction site.

Just 2 items on my hit list now but they depend on the Duke 2 getting sold.

FrenchBlade said:
Went to a carboot today.. (bank holiday in France)

Didn't get much, but found this little guy weighing in at only 32gms, it's superlight!

Dm53P.jpg

That's a weird razor head, looks like it was an after thought.

Back
Top Bottom