Acquisitions w/c Mon 31 May - 7 Jun inclusive

A 404 Vulfix Bodger, as a spare. Well you never know, do you?

A Simpson's Wee Scot. After reading a review of a home made brush last week and noting that it was favourably compared to the Scottie I thought why not? Diamond Edge 10% discount and great service.

Palmolive sticks. 3 @ 47p at ASDA. I intend to mould a couple 50g into a ramekin tonight and a spare for the stash. Couldn't afford not to, at that price. UPDATE: Sainsbury's (pottery) ramekin; one stick sliced and another grated on the top - perfect fit! Cost < £2.50.

A Tabac bowl soap and a spare cake (last week).

Only stocking up for a bad Winter, honest!
:)

100 Feather blades from the marvellous Jason (dridiot) in Singapore.

Great price & cracking service as ever - from Singapore to my door in 6 days (posted 4th, arrived 10th). Lovely :shave

In today's post to the office ...
_sly__by_neko_cosplay.gif

• From Connaught/Paul, I received my:
    • Old Spice Lime AS
      10 Gem SE blades
      & one of the Vulfix boar knots he stocks.[/list:u][/list:u]
      • ... and from iHerb.com:
        • my 12oz bottle of Thayer's Lemon Witch Hazel[/list:u]
          __Smug_Emote___by_lithium916.gif
          [/list:u]

Got first delivery of Gillette super thins (thai's) , had to be sent in batches of 240. Not sure why all of them did'nt arrive together , still it'll keep SWMBO guessing. .
Also Thayer's Lemon Witch Hazel arrived .

@Urban Hermit . Let us know how you get on with the OS fresh lime . I really do love the stuff.

Damian Murphy said:
Got first delivery of Gillette super thins (thai's) , had to be sent in batches of 240. Not sure why all of them did'nt arrive together

I suspect it's down to some local restriction on post in Thailand... and attempting to defeat the restriction by using multiple packages is probably frowned upon, so he posts them on separate days.

quattrojames said:
My first shave specific purchase since joining (excluding one 47p palmolive stick!)

Osma Alum block - £6.10 delivered from ebay. :D

It looked a lot bigger in the picture ...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom