Acquisitions w/c Mon 18th - Sun 24th Oct incl.

Art of Shaving Lemon ASB - fantastic stuff, non-greasy and somehow feels luxurious on the skin. AoS balms are selling cheap on ebay.

Ogallala sample kit and Bay Rum & Sandalwood Soap from Badger and Hone. Ordered from them for the first time and delivery was very speedy and they even threw in complimentary mints!

Really like the various scents of herbs and spice. I think it's best to mix the AS with an unscented ASB and then slap on, otherwise too much burn.

Haven't bought any new gear in a while so it feels good!

Picked up a few things in Boots today,

Loreal men expert hydra energetic post-shave balm (fancied trying it out) and a bottle of Kings black pepper & sandalwood shower gel. You've got to smell this stuff, it smells great.

- Gillette No. 58.
- Floris JF shaving cream (the discontinued one).
- Old Spice mug.
- Schick Krona.

All off the B/S/T over at B&B, will get delivery of them somewhere across the pond in three weeks' time.

Managed to get the Last NF 2212, was looking all yesterday at the mid range simpsons, and Vulfix Brushes, then saw this on Peters Blog and it was a no brainer, order sent straight away..... :D :D, will take it's place alongside the other two NF brushes and my custom made and restore Brushes from Bill (Bejay)

2212.jpg

I just received my much sought after FB from a guy on fleabay that might be dyslexic ;)

Mint & Boxed, it came loaded with a vintage Gillette Bleue, and 18 vintage blades of "RazVite" that look ok..
Unfortunately the postman came after I'd shaved (always the same!) So I'll have to wait to try the FB.
Just noticed that the FB still has some soap residue on it, will need to clean it a bit better!

7RdA3.jpg

I also received the vintage blade dispenser for my Milord razor, it's now complete & better than mint.. :D
and some super-max blades to see if they're as good as the ones I used in my SOTD, if they are.. I'm ordering a "few".
Thanks to Sunburyboy93 for these blades, and the vintage ones, you're a star!

URx46.jpg

Max

sunburyboy93 said:
Managed to get the Last NF 2212, was looking all yesterday at the mid range simpsons, and Vulfix Brushes, then saw this on Peters Blog and it was a no brainer, order sent straight away..... :D :D, will take it's place alongside the other two NF brushes and my custom made and restore Brushes from Bill (Bejay)

Very nice brush Steve. The handle shape looks very similar to a Simpsons Duke. You'll have to post a pic of it once it's bloomed.

Yellow Jim said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Very nice brush Steve. The handle shape looks very similar to a Simpsons Duke. You'll have to post a pic of it once it's bloomed.

I had a prototype of this brush and very nice it is too, it's been used and placed next to a Duke 2 for comparison. Dont worry about the varnish loss on the picture as I said it was a prototype.
[attachment=0]

N_Architect said:
- Gillette No. 58.
- Old Spice mug.
- Schick Krona.

All off the B/S/T over at B&B, will get delivery of them somewhere across the pond in three weeks' time.

The 58 is a fantastic razor. :shave

fozz77 said:
N_Architect said:
- Gillette No. 58.
- Old Spice mug.
- Schick Krona.

The 58 is a fantastic razor. :shave

It is, i want a mint one, so i have despatched two hoodie chavs from sunbury to break into Audiolabs house and steal his #58, and also to steal the PILS Razor while they are up there !!!

58_02.jpg

58_01.jpg

Audio's #58 looks absolutely lovely, and that red case is so sweet...

But still, even a less minty will do the job for me. I plan shaving with it regularly anyway and it is very important it is reportedly a good shaver.

Guys, use what you have - life is short and needs to be enjoyed! :)

N_Architect said:
Audio's #58 looks absolutely lovely, and that red case is so sweet...

But still, even a less minty will do the job for me. I plan shaving with it regularly anyway and it is very important it is reportedly a good shaver.

Guys, use what you have - life is short and needs to be enjoyed! :)

exactly "K" totally agree, (but cant help still looking ) :oops: :oops: ;) ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
It is, i want a mint one, so i have despatched two hoodie chavs from sunbury to break into Audiolabs house and steal his #58, and also to steal the PILS Razor while they are up there !!!

As long as they are well shaven hoodies that is fine.

Back
Top Bottom