Acquisitions w/c Mon 18th - Sun 24th Oct incl.

Happy Tuesday, folks!

One Feather Portable, courtesy of the man with the world's largest shaving stash…

That's two razors in my collection – this is either a good thing or a very very bad thing.

Can't wait to play with it tonight.

Lipsy

"One Feather Portable, courtesy of the man with the world's largest shaving stash…"

Would be interested to hear how you get on with it as I bought one on ebay from dj_pauldog last week. May be here by the end of the week with any luck.

100 Gillette Platinum blades
Denim Black aftershave

if any one else wants a Feather Portable drop me a line i've got one BNIB spare

IanM said:
At last, I got myself a MWF ceramic bowl, courtesy of Ids.

Ian

I want.

Okay, the Feather Portable.

One word: Brilliant. It's lighter than the EJ89L that I have been using, but it's got – at least to my novice mind – great balance. I nicked my neck a couple of times, but that was down to me just enjoying whipping the thing around my face. Definitely a case of poor workman, tbh.

I coupled it with an Astra SP, my favourite blade thus far (though I am liking Iridiums also). The result: a super-close shave, better than I've managed from the EJ. Mebbe I have a post-purchase high, but I'm sort of glad that I got the EJ first; if I'd started with the FP, I think that I would have happily stayed with that.

Really good little razor – I doubt that I will keep it for travel purposes only, but I sort think that if I could be strong will enough to do that, it would make any trips away that little bit more enjoyable/special.

Peter – you made yourself a good little purchase. I have no doubt you'll enjoy the FP.

Oh, and thanks Sunburyboy!

Mebbe I need to buy another razor…

Lipsy

Despite the strikes, I'm stilll recieving mail.. :? Today 2 items, one Erasmic shave stick, and a packet from Turkey with a 100 shark blades.

Thanks to James_UK for the Erasmic pif and some Turkish dude for selling me the Sharks.

Max

A puck of GFT Coconut SS, cheers steve .

Acquiring this GFT soap now only leaves one more soap to try off of my original list i drew up on starting down this slippery slope.

A tub of MB's Rose SS, cheers Mark .

Taken a chance on this one, just to see if the hype surrounding these soaps is justified. Scent wise is a little like a Rose air freshener :shock:

Two sticks of Arko as a very generous PIF from Pete. Cheers.

The full set of 2 oz. Ogallala aftershaves from RedNeckRash (Bay Rum, BR Sandalwood, BR Sage & Cedar, BR Limes & Peppercorns). Already have the Limes & Peppercorns and love it, so I thought I'd try the rest out. Impressed with the scents of all of them. Although still most taken with the L&P.