Acquisitions - September 2022

A freebie Ikon B1 my way in the near future. Too much for the guy and so my way it comes. How did he know it is one of my favourite razors, period.

Also have a Fawcett's brush and razor case arriving this morning, but away from home this moment so my wife will have the pleasure of bollocking me for yet more goodies.

AL9nZEXbKvt8Z-iM5NWMCL1R1dnn5O-PFj1sjtQS9YYeefdQTnAtRuNgHoKXAmpEmNSJ-btmYQkD04gQcbyCybm0lUZljqmjWCZWUxlCv62kh1qhIgbQbVY5MwLEyg1bkHAX_0YC_bV8HZEHBZNTAftHzHIkUQ=w800

Tell my wife that!

I did and this was her response "Hello Shubs. Yes, you should tell my husband that he needs to buy more blades."*

*disclaimer, this may be a fictional account and is provided for entertainment purposes only. If you seek to buy more blades, please obtain permission from the account holder or your relevant spouse.

I did and this was her response "Hello Shubs. Yes, you should tell my husband that he needs to buy more blades."*

*disclaimer, this may be a fictional account and is provided for entertainment purposes only. If you seek to buy more blades, please obtain permission from the account holder or your relevant spouse.
If she said that to you.....you must be able to flick her switch better than I can!

A few tucks of super thins and platinums as these have been mentioned a few times so I'll give them a go.
Seen even more about the Wizamet iridium super being a close match to Polsilver, so thought I'd give them a go too.

Needless to say that they will be getting a run out tomorrow
Wizamets are my favorite but I'm down to about 800 of them left......:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom