Acquisitions - October 2021

What's your opinion of Old Spice?

It's alright, not a string scent but according to a vid I saw on kensurfs youtube channel the modern version isn't as strong as the vintage ones
I collect vintage Old Spice, there maybe a change of scent in North America as they now use plastic bottles. I have vintage glass bottles, and yes it can be stronger but that's more than likely due to water evaporation...

Another delivery from the us today bought myself a razorock hawk v3 from Italian barber in the sale they had on with both standard and the A plate I went for the super knurled 90mm handle and a pack of schick proline blades and a pack of captain titan mild blades really nice looking razor and been wanting to use a single edge razor for a while so looking forward to using it.
Also I bought a captains choice bowl I went for the obsidian in copper and it is a stunning bowl and really nice weight to it also they sent me some freebies which I wasn't expecting

Unscented shaving soap 5oz
2x samples italia and island time and a splash sample of nor Easter.

I also grabbed a bargain on american ebay I was originally looking at a Gem G Bar razor but I missed the bid on it and I seen this nice looking gillette slim adjustable I think its 1966 and it looks in really good condition so over the moon with it