Acquisitions - November 2021

Have you used this yet? I’m intrigued as not sure how mild it might be.
I had a go with it this morning, it felt very mild to me. Maybe on par with a C plate Karve, I'll try and do a quick side by side tomorrow as I only tried the C plate once.

He's looking to start up the level 2 in January (which I'll pick up) but a little later I think he's going to do the level 3 to order.

actually at the post office when I went to post out the pif's lol

I remembered someone mentioning on the forum they're discontinued or something along those lines so I just grabbed them

Really want to try and find some palmolive shaving sticks
Pm me I have one or two or 20《--------. (y) it's the least I can do. :)
@saj1985

Last edited:
actually at the post office when I went to post out the pif's lol

I remembered someone mentioning on the forum they're discontinued or something along those lines so I just grabbed them

Really want to try and find some palmolive shaving sticks
Was there anymore or did you clean them out? If there’s any left, would you, could you? Brush discount on offer if so…;)(y)

Thanks in advance,
Graeme (collector of shaving sticks)

IMG_20211104_133254.jpg
That's right - my collection is complete. The Brass General courtesy of the awesome @Satanfriendly - thank you Chris. Here's the full suite of Generals :

IMG_20211104_133340.jpg

I was resigned to never owning the brass one so ordered the LE brass Stando Rod from Poland which is a beautiful looking AC SE. Brass razors - just like buses!

PA151603.jpg
PA151602.jpg

A few financial adjustments now required this month.

View attachment 79507
That's right - my collection is complete. The Brass General courtesy of the awesome @Satanfriendly - thank you Chris. Here's the full suite of Generals :

View attachment 79508

I was resigned to never owning the brass one so ordered the LE brass Stando Rod from Poland which is a beautiful looking AC SE. Brass razors - just like buses!

View attachment 79509
View attachment 79510

So extended opening hours at Boycie’s Emporium of Pogonotomy? Sale offers? Buy one get a cuddly toy free?

View attachment 79507

View attachment 79508

View attachment 79509
View attachment 79510

The one in the top looks best imo

How much do these cost each? Actually scratch that maybe I shouldn't ask lol

Back
Top Bottom