Acquisitions Mon. 4th Oct. to Sun. 10th Oct. incl.

Vintage blades for my weekend treat and some pecksniff's soap all from sunburyboy93 all wrapped in a roll of brown tape :lol: well it was packaged very well in cardboard box with foam bits and on the outside of the box at guess a roll of brown tape :lol:

Thanks Steve your a star!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 69
N_Architect said:
Going to flea markets, car boots, thrift shops and antique fairs is nice, provided you can occasionally spare the time. Wish I could do that here.
You can pick up good stuff dead cheap, give it a nice clean, job done. Try it and if you don't like it, can be PIFed or sold at a very reasonable price.

Damian, if you're really interested I can pass on to you one of them but let me first see how these shave.

I'm interested :hungrig ,I won't pull the trigger on any sales for a while . Cheers!!

A nice bruch received from "over5feet" and some Shark Blades, cheers matey :D :D

b663f43b.jpg

pedro083 said:
Well today i got 150ml irisch moos after shave + 50ml edt.

[attachment=0]

I found that the Moos EDT is strong, very strong, it will kill flies at 30 yards kind of strong. Maybe it was just how it wears on me but I keep going back and trying less of it to see if I can get it wearable and so far it is just too much for me.

I really considered buying a small AS to see if it was more subtle so I would be interested to hear how you get on with it.

Ogallala Bay Rum, Lime & Peppercorns Aftershave (4oz) and a couple of mint imperials thrown in free from Badger&Hone. Great service as usual.

Didn't shave tonight so haven't tried it as an AS and experienced the burn yet but I did splash some on after a shower and absolutely love the scent.

hunnymonster said:
Another 200 Bleue Extra from rareup31. I'm weighing up the possibility of offloading some other blades.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Heard it!

Today I received, from a trade with Blyth Spirit (cheers mate)

Wilkinson Black Bowl Soap, Derby Menthol Cream, and a pack each of Lord Super Chrome, Shark Super Stainless and Supermax Super Stainless blades.

Today 3 parcels, 1 from antdad with some non shave related stuff, and some gillette platinums & Bleue Extras
1 From Sharon with a few nice soaps ;)
And an eBay item I got a few days ago..

Pics:

PcIKC.jpg

zj9kk.jpg

dDk9i.jpg

The razor look in really good shape, I'll give it a good clean and take some more pics. (the little box is cute)

Anyways, after a few weeks of sending more then receiving, I get everything in one day! :D

I gave it a good clean and polish (toothpaste), looks almost perfect now ;)

Here's the result:

rzBqD.jpg

xavt4.jpg

LHe6g.jpg

Safely arrived this afternoon, securely wrapped parcel from Valuer containing one as new Cobra SE razor & a veritable stash of Feather Pro blades. Thanks Joel, looking forward greatly to its baptism tomorrow with MB Brute & some Trumper's Lime Skin Food.

JohnnyO. (Awffy Happy) . \ :D /

Back
Top Bottom