Acquisitions Mon 2 August to Sun 8 Aug inc.

FrenchBlade said:
I bought my first DE razor yesterday, a Merkur 34C HD, and a pack of Merkur Platinum blade (it's all they had!)
Today I bought a Gillette Rocket of the Bay, but I'll have to wait a few days to see if it's any good ;)

I'll need to get a sample pack of blades, any suggestions? The merkur ones did a brilliant job, but I have nothing to compare them to.
Also planning on buying a dead badger, preferably from the same retailer as the blades, to save on shipping.

FB.

Aha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha - that's tickled my funny bone! You're loopy FrenchBlade- I love it! :lol: Connaught Shaving are best for blade sample packs!

spandex.. :)

Bruceonshaving said:
Bruceonshaving said:
Antique sale then car boot.

An English Gillette Rocket. I think it is an aluminium handled HD. It is very shiny and has a barbers pole design up the handle. In case.
A Fat Boy. In case.
An English fat handled Tech.
A black handled English Gillette TTO.

I was wrong about the Rocket.
Looking at Mr Razor it appears to be a Rhodium plated Aristocrat.

lets have some pics then ?

Bruceonshaving said:
39C slant sledgehammer. Sooner of later you have to, don't you? But this makes 7 razors in three days. Time to consolidate.

Frank Shaving butterscotch silvertip. What a gorgeous brush. Amazing quality and value. I can see the Frank Shaving brushes becoming standards in the traditional shaving community if he keeps his standards and prices like they are.

Frank-Shaving-Butterscotch-Silvertip-Shaving-Brush-2.jpg

Nice one Bruce! ...love the Butterscotch. I shall have to acquire one sooner rather than later methinks!

spandex.. :hungrig

Back
Top Bottom