Acquisitions, 1st June to 30th June 2015

Hi

These just arrived. Probably not to everyone' tastes due to the colours but i love them and I am very pleased so far!

Matt

Attachments

• rps20150606_201924.jpg
    rps20150606_201924.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 37
Nico1970 said:
MPH said:
Hi

These just arrived. Probably not to everyone' tastes due to the colours but i love them and I am very pleased so far!

Matt

Excellent choice Matt, see post #39 :icon_razz:
Ha ha ha!!!! Great choice mate!!!

I hadn't seen your post, so its good to know someone else likes these colour schemes too!

I haven't tried the Falstaff yet, but the pk47 seems very good so far (one use).

Matt

2we9sg4.jpg

It's my birthday today (I'm 27) and they definitely get less exciting as you grow up! I'm not a watch person - I have the same cheap digital Casio I owned at 12 for running and exercise - but I'm rather happy with what the girlfriend bought for me.

She's in on another present, but that'll be revealed when it rocks up...

My Postman brought me this little oddity today ...

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0817.JPG

Vintage Mongoose?

What you do is twist the bottom and the handle rotates 45 degrees, the mouth drops open and you can load a blade in ... proprietary, naturally, but injector blades fit and shave pretty well from a quick go this evening ...

IMG_0818.JPG

... the presentation looks scary and the gap ludicrous, but it does actually shave pretty smoothly so long as you go with the contour of the top cap. The blade can be brought right up to the guard and clamped shut, tight ... but it seems to work better further back from the guard.

Oh, it's a 'Leslie' by the way.
Right up my street that.
T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom