Acquisitions 1st April - 30th April

Two new arrivals today from members of this forum.
L'essor from @Fergiebilly
70be38ccfc6e7ae9de921cf53a2f68da.jpg

Le Coq from Dharte001
3ce03e5ac2d79eb6ac98c785e339cd7b.jpg

Thanks guys!

rP5cTq0l.jpg

New arrivals!

Two Mystic Waters soaps I ordered a few weeks back. Went for the Lime & Coconut scented soaps as they sounded right up my street. They smell awesome out of the wrapping & I am really looking forward to giving them a go tomorrow.

And finally a bottle of Mugler Cologne, which is hands down one of the best clean, fresh & soapy fragrances out there. On top of that, it looks like kryptonite!
Mystic Waters soaps a terrific, the post shave feel is amazing. I'm sure you will enjoy them :)

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

My Refurbished Shave Ready ERN Crown and Sword 7/8th straight Razor arrived..The new scales are made from hand brushed and stabilized Wenge wood & Brass Fixtures..The Sellar has Done a real Good Job on this One..Perfectly Balanced & Lovely Keen Edge..:)

My NOS Thiers Issard 6/8th Invisible Edge also Arrived Today..I got this for an Absolute Steal as a Buy it Now..The Seller said it was Shave Ready from the Vendor that his Girl Friend had bought it from as a Present..I suspected it wasn't Honed form the Factory & I was Correct..No Matter to Me as I am Delighted with what I Paid for it..I reckon the Seller is some Sorta Young Flash Buck..I will get it up & running shortly..Its Mint..:D

EDIT..I was tired when the Thiers came today & I just Done the usual Thumb Test & it felt like a Butter Knife..I revisited it tonight with a Sober Mind & looked Under the Micro Lens & there is a Set Bevel under my Very Eyes..I Stropped it and Got a BBS on One Side of my Face to Test it..;)

This thing is Well Named the INVISABLE EDGE..Hells Sake..:p:D:p

Billy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom