A New Forest prototype

I think the brush is rather beautiful, plus for me is it looks as if it would be easy to grip, I have a slightly compromised grip due to an accident and find the smoother handled brushes being dropped or thrown about the bathroom like a strippers bra (nearly put the windows in a few times :oops: )

Regards

I have found it a revelation to use. It's very comfortable to hold and keeps your fingers clear of surplus lather. Makes me think that the Simpsons Polo must be a very practical brush in the hand.

My New Forest Finest Silvertip is now on its way and I expect to post details in the Vendors Offers next week. Customs willing!

That is a beautiful handle!

How do you rate your new brush with soaps? I'm a boar fan but don't too sure I can resist a new forest after spending most my last few weeks and weekends there!

I just noticed your also a canvey boy. :D[/quote]

Actually I'm a dagenham boy, but I have the miss fortune of living on canvey on mud in the Y'uk

Lol. :lol:

Colin[/quote]

I have only been here 10 years myself, am a born and bred Corringham lad. :lol:[/quote]

aarhh you not a canvinite, you dont have 2 heads 6 fingers on each hand and arnt ginger. i will play nice then. how ever you did live dam close to stanford no hope lol.
what part of the island are ya from

aarhh you not a canvinite, you dont have 2 heads 6 fingers on each hand and arnt ginger. i will play nice then. how ever you did live dam close to stanford no hope lol.
what part of the island are ya from[/quote]

By the golf course.

Dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic - it looks like a nice brush, but I'm not keen on the material. Too "Cheshire" for me.

How about something more "techy". Stainless steel with a brushed finish? With the New Forest logo laser-etched?

I'd buy one!

Regards

Ian

Back
Top Bottom