A New Era

Lots of chatter on other forums re this new stainless 3D printed DE razor. Looks interesting & I am tempted to get one, but I may need to resort to drastic measures to raise the cash. Maybe I could get the Emporium to peddle calendars with "beefcake" photos of me in various suggestive poses and in provocative attire.

Just use classic vintage razors and calendars with classic vintage cars and shut up.

Last edited:
The Emporium is always willing to help. I think you need to have another play with your cover photo - perhaps a bit more contrast? :

I love Blackland razors - always found those to be innovative and the highest quality; I get the impression that Shane cares about his customers and wants them to have the best shave experience be that DE or SE.

I will be tempted to get one, I don't need another DE - for me its about the experience and in this instance supporting a company which I feel is interested in wet shaving and is focused on providing custonmers a decent experience. I also like the idea that the blade chatter on the Era is likely to be nill.

As ever I appreciate that YMMV - each to their own in this crazy world of DE/SE shaving.