A New Era

Lots of chatter on other forums re this new stainless 3D printed DE razor. Looks interesting & I am tempted to get one, but I may need to resort to drastic measures to raise the cash. Maybe I could get the Emporium to peddle calendars with "beefcake" photos of me in various suggestive poses and in provocative attire.

;)

Lots of chatter on other forums re this new stainless 3D printed DE razor. Looks interesting & I am tempted to get one, but I may need to resort to drastic measures to raise the cash. Maybe I could get the Emporium to peddle calendars with "beefcake" photos of me in various suggestive poses and in provocative attire.

;)
Just use classic vintage razors and calendars with classic vintage cars and shut up.

iu

Last edited:

;)
The Emporium is always willing to help. I think you need to have another play with your cover photo - perhaps a bit more contrast? :

mexican-wrestler-stock-photo-1705581.jpg

I love Blackland razors - always found those to be innovative and the highest quality; I get the impression that Shane cares about his customers and wants them to have the best shave experience be that DE or SE.

I will be tempted to get one, I don't need another DE - for me its about the experience and in this instance supporting a company which I feel is interested in wet shaving and is focused on providing custonmers a decent experience. I also like the idea that the blade chatter on the Era is likely to be nill.

As ever I appreciate that YMMV - each to their own in this crazy world of DE/SE shaving.

Back
Top Bottom