A New Era

Anyone this side of the pond actually have one of these in hand yet?

If this tracking is accurate from USPS they really need to sort out their routes, so much waste!
View attachment 85001
It's often the way. I've had things go from the West Coast to the East, and back again, then down to Florida, then to London and a few hours later back to the USA, and then eventually into the maw of HWDC and the Royal Mail, for some more travels. That's according to the tracking, but I'm not convinced that it's especially accurate, and I recall seeing a comment from one of the US vendors (can't remember which) to that effect.

I hope it arrives soon. I wonder where @Tony'schin 's razor has travelled to?

I recall seeing a comment from one of the US vendors (can't remember which) to that effect.
Yeah I think I've seen something similar myself, alongside missed scans as well. Just surprised me to see so many back and fourths, I only looked because it had been stuck or just not scanned for a couple of weeks in the same location. I'm not particularly concerned, in all the shipments I've had from the US they've all arrived eventually.

Though all have been through HWDC I've yet to experience a delay of more than a few days, here's hoping my luck there holds!

Aye I wonder myself, yet to notice on SOTD but my memory may fail me!

nwa wtf GIF

Anyone this side of the pond actually have one of these in hand yet?

If this tracking is accurate from USPS they really need to sort out their routes, so much waste!
View attachment 85001

Finally took delivery of the Era as well, internal packaging was ripped but no drama. I'm going to say there's something up with the extra OC plate though, one side looks ok the other looks like it'll shred:
View attachment 85333View attachment 85334
Had a couple of back and fourths with Shane last night, initially said that it looked to be as a result of the printing process, I then explained there is a noticeable step on a couple of the teeth but not others when you run your fingernail down them...

Long story short, new OC plate being sent out for free at some point today, you really can't complain with service like that!

Back
Top Bottom