A Fido PIF - Sharp Practice

An entertaining read until he recommends a synthetic brush. I really can't have it in the house any longer.

Time to pass it on.

First PM secures.

SP.jpg

The book arrived today. Thanks Peter. Once I'm done with it, it can go off to Tony if he wants it. From there, I'll leave it up to him.

antdad said:
Thanks, I think I'll keep it.

Ha. Sign up.

Cruel, so cruel Tony..............how about I don't send you some Treet Carbon Blades if you put me on the list. I'm sure I have a few packs rusting quietly in my blade box........:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::icon_razz:...........I could not even give them away...........:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

missingskin said:
antdad said:

Ha. Sign up.

Cruel, so cruel Tony..............how about I don't send you some Treet Carbon Blades if you put me on the list. I'm sure I have a few packs rusting quietly in my blade box........:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::icon_razz:...........I could not even give them away...........:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

What's doin Steve,

I hope you included some of those bloodsucking vampire blades in the package with the Popular. I love them as much as you do........

Marvin

I'd like to be added to the list to read this please. Then, when I'm done - I can drop it back round Fido's house - sounds like he'd like it back! Bwahahahaha :D

dodgy said:
missingskin said:
antdad said:

Ha. Sign up.

What's doin Steve,

I hope you included some of those bloodsucking vampire blades in the package with the Popular. I love them as much as you do........

Marvin

Hey Martian, not worth the air ticket..........:dodgy::dodgy:

Think the pigeon has died, the razor not arrived yet?

Monkeyman

missingskin said:

Monkeyman

Oh crap! You sent it by pigeon? You probably aren't aware of this, but it's pigeon season in Chicago. Yep, everyone gets to bang away at em all over the city for two months, this being the last one.

Well, maybe your little feathered messenger avoided being blasted outta the sky and eaten. Hopefully the razor will turn up soon.

Marvy

dodgy said:
missingskin said:

Monkeyman

Oh crap! You sent it by pigeon? You probably aren't aware of this, but it's pigeon season in Chicago. Yep, everyone gets to bang away at em all over the city for two months, this being the last one.

Well, maybe your little feathered messenger avoided being blasted outta the sky and eaten. Hopefully the razor will turn up soon.

Marvy

Hope so, otherwise you gotta look out for clean shaven posties...........:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

The Limey enabler.

Back
Top Bottom