3 Reviewers Wanted!

As some of you may know by now, I make my own shaving products and sell some the excess off on ebay.
I have just created a brand new product and before I list it for sale, I would like some honest feedback about it.
I have only made up 4 bottles so far, I have kept one for myself, and am willing to post out the other three to members on here in return for a fair and honest review.
However, I do have one stipulation before you put your hand up..

You must like the scent of musk to begin with!

I say this because, if you just take a bottle because it's free, and don't like musk anyway, that isn't really being fair to the product, is it?

So if you like musk, and think you could review it fairly, then reply here, and I will supply the first three.

Martin.

Depending upon the outcome of the reviews, the final product will go on sale on ebay for £9.99 and £5.99 for members here.

Attachments

• MUSK MUSK MUSK 001.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 271
Prof, I'd love to try....but i am not sure if i like the Musk scent! I can't even imagine what musk smells like :oops:

Is it similar to any product i may already have tried?

Cheers,

Martin

you might not be able to answer this but i'll ask anyway :roll:

is it a Musk like Barbasol & Jovan
or
more like Old Spice and Aqua Velva

now i've asked i just know you've never smelt any of these :lol:

an aftershave i take it or cologne?

I actually quite like the smell, and I just got some musky cologne, which I use evenings only. (don't see myself going to work with "Musk")

I think I should give right of way to those in the UK (to avoid shipping to France), and maybe those with more fragrance experience than me, but if you can't find any takers, I'd love to give it an honest shot.

Cheers,

FB.

mmmmmmmmmm.......what does musk smell like?

well, think deep and smoky, is about the best I can do for you. Don't suppose that helps much. It is not a sharp scent at all, not like lemon for instance, it is very deep, smoky and subtle.

This is a mix of white and grey musks, into a professionsl perfumers alcohol base. The musk is lifted with ginger, nutmeg and camphor.

I don't suppose this helps at all, it is very difficult to acurately describe a smell to someone who hasn't smelled the same smell before, if you see what I mean. :?

:lol: It's a fair one Martin. How about, i volunteer to be a tester for you, and if i don't care for the scent, pass it on to someone else here as a PiF for them to try and comment?

I'd be interested in trying some too, but can't justify blagging a whole big bottle! How about some smaller samples? Or I can do what Tony suggested above and PIF it on after I've given it a go?

Hi Martin

I'd happily do the same - try it and pass it on, and I'm only down the A5 from you (not that it makes any difference)

I'll PM you my address in case you've lost it.

Cheers

Ollie

I like Musk and would be pleased to review this if/when any is available. Although at the minute I can only hear the screech of gulls and see a storm of feathers. ;-)

Thank you everyone who messaged me, to become a volunteer. I now have 5 testers, so I will have to make up another bottle anyway! lol.
The five bottles will be sent out next monday morning, by Royal Mail first class recorded post, you will need to sign for them when they arrive.

I look forward to reading your reviews, suggestions and comments in due course.

The 5 reviewers are:-

R.S. Jethwa
Irene Tait
Capt Anthony Pywell
Rev. Oliver Harrison
James Howes.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE.

Martin.

Back
Top Bottom