Closed 1912 SE Pass Around

Right, so shaved with the 1912 last night and it's got to be said, I was impressed with this more so than when I first used the Merkur futur or the Gillette slim adjustable that is my normal go to.

I normally use the Gillette and use 3 passes, wtg xtg wtg and then do wtg xtg atg every 3 days using setting 8 or 9 on the Gillette. With the SE, I did 2 passes wtg and xtg and got the same result I normally get in 3 passes with the Gillette. Very nice and very smoothe shave and did not take me long to get the right angle for the shave.

Tonight I go atg and see what happens...

I've now had a go with mowing two days worth of growth with the 1912, and it has turned out to be as efficient in taking it down in 2 passes as the muhle r41. I'm now sold on this razor therefore will look to purchase one of my own and use it in rotation with my DEs as variety is the spice of life.

I'll hold on to it for the weekend and then pass it on to anyone else who may be interested or maybe pass it back to yourself @alancrab? Once again, thanks for the opportunity of using this and giving me the chance to jump down another bunny hole.

Great enabling pass around. (Almost?) everyone who tried the 1912 either bought one or wants to buy one. Excellent.
More people need to try this wonder shaver. Come on guys! You know you want to find out what the hype is all about... :p:p

I've now had a go with mowing two days worth of growth with the 1912, and it has turned out to be as efficient in taking it down in 2 passes as the muhle r41. I'm now sold on this razor therefore will look to purchase one of my own and use it in rotation with my DEs as variety is the spice of life.

I'll hold on to it for the weekend and then pass it on to anyone else who may be interested or maybe pass it back to yourself @alancrab? Once again, thanks for the opportunity of using this and giving me the chance to jump down another bunny hole.
Some belters for around £6 on eBay at the moment!

Last bump on this. This is a great little razor if you've never tried SE shaving. Might look a little scary but actually very easy to use to obtain an excellent shave.
I would second this. The razor is currently with myself and it's extremely easy to use and more importantly, very efficient. I would compare it to giving me as close a shave as my muhle r41 but being much more comfortable in use.

Seriously chaps, if you haven't tried, give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom