1912, 1914, 1924 this is getting complicated

Finally, after a week of trial and error, now with shims in place, both Juniors performed rather well, the older metal handle one loud and clear compared to the stealth is it happening or not stubby black grip one from Billy.

Finally, after a week of trial and error, now with shims in place, both Juniors performed rather well, the older metal handle one loud and clear compared to the stealth is it happening or not stubby black grip one from Billy.
If you are Looking for a Gem Curved Cap..The easiest way to identify it when it says.."Made in Brooklands New York"..They are sometimes referred to as the Brooklands 1912..You cant Go wrong..;)

Billy

I used a 1924 for the first this morning. Had to swap a longer handle onto it - seemed very efficient. Proceeded to shave with caution as the blade exposed scared the bejeezus out of me :eek: Having said that it was a much more enjoyable shave than the 1914, which left me feeling raw.

Will use it for the rest of the week to see how I get on with it. The 1924, or the 1919 as I believe the one I have is = being the latest SE razor on my journey down a particular rabbit hole, which appears to be getting more expensive by the week!

I enjoy shaving with my Juniors but I am not impressed so when I get my hands on a British 1912 with the chain link handle or a US 1912 with curved cap or a 1924 the task is simple wow! me or I will cancel SE blades order with Connaught and stick to DE and injectors :)

Back
Top Bottom