For anybody thinking of 'investing' in some T&H products, I received this email offer valid till April 21 (no affiliation):

We're offering a 15% reduction on all of our shaving toiletries range (accessories not included). Choose from a variety of traditional or modern scents including – Sandalwood, West Indian Limes, 1805, Trafalgar and No.10.

Add items to your basket and enter the code EASTER14 at the checkout page to receive your Easter Discount. The offer includes: Colognes*, Aftershaves*, Aftershave Balms, Pre Shave Oil, Shaving Cream Bowls, Shaving Cream Tubes, The No.10 range and Shaving Soaps.

joe mcclaine said:
The cologne is a dead ringer for L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake.
The 1805 cream is slightly more subdued & L'eau d'Issey initially smells a tiny bit more tangerine to my nose, but they are extremely similar scents in my opinion.

FrankieG said:
For anybody thinking of 'investing' in some T&H products, I received this email offer valid till April 21 (no affiliation):

We're offering a 15% reduction on all of our shaving toiletries range (accessories not included). Choose from a variety of traditional or modern scents including – Sandalwood, West Indian Limes, 1805, Trafalgar and No.10.

Add items to your basket and enter the code EASTER14 at the checkout page to receive your Easter Discount. The offer includes: Colognes*, Aftershaves*, Aftershave Balms, Pre Shave Oil, Shaving Cream Bowls, Shaving Cream Tubes, The No.10 range and Shaving Soaps.

Woo-hoo! Thanks for that Frankie. Dad's birthday present sorted! :)

Back
Top Bottom