YouTube: Movers and shakers?

Hey everyone,

Who would you add to the below list of prominent YouTube wet-shavers, please? Both UK and International:
  1. Kevy Shaves
  2. Paul H Films
  3. Ken Surfs
  4. Ruds Shaves
  5. Another Cut Above
  6. The Virtual Groom Room
As part of our release campaign for our Sovereign soaps, we'd like to share the love and spread the word :).

Many thanks in advance,

Kerry.

Hey everyone,

Who would you add to the below list of prominent YouTube wet-shavers, please? Both UK and International:
  1. Kevy Shaves
  2. Paul H Films
  3. Ken Surfs
  4. Ruds Shaves
  5. Another Cut Above
  6. The Virtual Groom Room
As part of our release campaign for our Sovereign soaps, we'd like to share the love and spread the word :).

Many thanks in advance,

Kerry.
John Shaves 101 . Brilliant guy always cheery
Jim will shave
Friendship Shaving
IAMCDB

Shave&Butcher is one that I've watched occasionally, I like his style he has good and genuine honest approach.

From my personal point of view regarding the bulk of the youtubers it's a gravy train for them and they will endorse anything and as such I don't take any notice and would not certainly make purchase anything based on their recommendations

Shave&Butcher is one that I've watched occasionally, I like his style he has good and genuine honest approach.

From my personal point of view regarding the bulk of the youtubers it's a gravy train for them and they will endorse anything and as such I don't take any notice and would not certainly make purchase anything based on their recommendations
You mean you don’t think they all buy hundreds/thousands of soaps? In that case, we’ve all been doing something wrong...

Back
Top Bottom