YouTube: Movers and shakers?

To each his own indeed, and I like Kevy's videos but I do find the fast forward button a big help when he's lathering up. :)

I'd also mention Mark at Friendship Shaving, Brian the Floridian and Donald Youngner.

I used to watch Ruds as he always got the primo stuff first and I liked his opinion on scents and lather. I paid no attention to his PSF obsession however. Regardless, he fell off the grid months ago with no new vid in six months.

These are the true aficionados of wet shaving. At the other extreme, is the guy still here who many years ago used to say he was in and out of his bathroom in just a few minutes and could not be into faffing about as he called it? I cannot remember his user name. Others might.

He looked an average guy. I doubt he could have got any more lather on his face. And has for his scrubbing with his brush, Simpsons would have a nightmare watching him bearing in mind they think lather should be just painted on.
Quite a few Shave youtubers seem to splay their brushes like that. It's not too bad with a synthetic brush, but a badger brush. No. Many seem to do a really heavy load on their brush as well, then it takes longer to make sure the soap is hydrated enough for a decent shave.

Whilst Kevy has a sense of humour that makes him really enjoyable to watch, I have found I also like Matt Pisarcik's vids.

I also watch a smattering of many of the others mentioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom