Your top 3 Cologne/Edt's

I've got a few ELDO samples ... all of them are a little bit 'meh'.

Except Secretions Magnifique.

Now THAT is summat special.

Mines varies depending on my mood and the weather. I couldn't list only three but it would be any of the following on a particular day.

Issey Miyake
D&G Light Blue
Acqua da Gio
Bleu de Chanel
Paco Rabanne 1 Million
Emporio Armani Remix
Jermyn St
CK Truth

Serge Lutens Chergui
Diptyque Philosykos
Diptyque Tam Dao

I also have a few excellent, lightly used 100ml bottles from Penhaligon's and Floris that I think I'm going to have to sell before long. I'm very likely to be off travelling for at least a year from August 2014, and I want to minimise my daft collection of consumables that will otherwise be gathering dust or slowly spoiling before then.

Just ordered 5 x 8ml Oil Samples for £17.10 delivered. :)

Chanel Blue
Abercrombie and Fitch - Fierce
D&G Light Blue
Gucci Guilty
Acqua Di Gio

I'll report back how they turn out. :)

Get 10% of your order with JP7568

Right now,

AS
L'occitane Cade splash (bought 4 bottles before it went out of stock, nice subtle but distinctive scent)
Aqua Vela
Dr Harris Windsor

EDT/Colognes
Acca Kappa 1869
CF Keig
Bleu De Chanel

D R Harris - Windsor (Terre D'Hermes clone but subtler)
D R Harris - Arlington
Trumpers - Astor

It's shave shop at the momen but I've got a ton laying about that I need to get through. I usually keep Bulgari Aqua in my work bag for a refresh because it's pretty subtle and once the sun finally comes out properly I'll start applying the Marc Jacobs in the evenings again.

Tainted said:
Just ordered 5 x 8ml Oil Samples for £17.10 delivered. :)

Chanel Blue
Abercrombie and Fitch - Fierce
D&G Light Blue
Gucci Guilty
Acqua Di Gio

I'll report back how they turn out. :)

Get 10% of your order with JP7568

Further to this, all my sample oils arrived next day and well-packaged. Quite a bit bigger than I was expecting too!

I smelt all, and probably liked the Acqua di Gio the best from the initial sniff. All seem fairly on the nose in terms of smells - excuse the pun.

I wasn't familiar with the A&C Fierce but had heard good things about it. I applied it liberally (a little too liberally) on wrists/neck. I got quite a few compliments on it in work but I'd definitely overdone it. Less is most definitely more with these oils and they stay, boy do they stay! I put it on around 11 yesterday morning and still smelt it this morning despite having showered when I got hom from work and wash my hands wrists at least 3 times that day.

Top service and the samples will last agessss.

I went for D&G Light Blue (Navy) today and it was much more subtle but lasted equally as well and I'm still getting some of it now, albeit not nearly as much as yesterday as I used it a little more sparingly today.

I'd highly recommend these oils to anyone on the fence. I'm happy :)

Hiya,

Man, I won't even try listing three favorite frags. Now if I had to choose one that touches me the most, it would be something no longer made. Heh, big surprise eh?

I have 1/4 ounce left and that is it. I rarely ever wear it, except on those days it calls to me. Very handy having even this small amount to shut that monkey up.

Leatherneck extrait, created by the Soapmistress Colleen.

http://www.peredepierre.com/2009/12/leatherneck-gentlemans-quarter.html

Back
Top Bottom