Your top 3 Cologne/Edt's

Meanwhile, down by the peasants:

1. Blue Stratos AS (has fairly decent longevity - certainly lasts longer on me than Mr T's)
2. Mr Taylor's Cologne (too expensive even for a Birthday treat)
3. vintage Shulton Old Spice Cologne (thanks to the marvellous Martin!)

Once the Cologne's are done that will be that for me. I'll stick to the Blue Stratos and good old 'Eau de Sweaty Gairdner' mingled in.

Gairdner said:

1. Blue Stratos AS (has fairly decent longevity - certainly lasts longer on me than Mr T's)

Once the Cologne's are done that will be that for me. I'll stick to the Blue Stratos and good old 'Eau de Sweaty Gairdner' mingled in.

Has to be said Grahame for me it was a close call not to put blue stratos in my top 3. The only reason being it doesn't make her in doors knickers tingle as mush as the other 3.
I am considering buying the cologne or edt of blue stratos

Brianpilman said:
Gairdner said:

Has to be said Grahame for me it was a close call not to put blue stratos in my top 3. The only reason being it doesn't make her in doors knickers tingle as mush as the other 3.

It's the resident long-haired Sergeant Major's favourite, is made in England, good on the fizzer and cheap. I did think of buying the EdT but I couldn't find it online anywhere so I got in touch with Parfums Bleu. They put me onto their distributor who gave me a number for ordering - £7.99 and £3.50 postage regardless of order size. I Happy to PM the details should you want them.

I'll just splash a bit extra AS later in the day i.e. just before Mrs Gairdner gets in. It'll have the same affect as usual - Sweet Fanny Adams.....:icon_rolleyes:

Gairdner said:
Brianpilman said:
Gairdner said:

It's the resident long-haired Sergeant Major's favourite, is made in England, good on the fizzer and cheap. I did think of buying the EdT but I couldn't find it online anywhere so I got in touch with Parfums Bleu. They put me onto their distributor who gave me a number for ordering - £7.99 and £3.50 postage regardless of order size. I Happy to PM the details should you want them.

I'll just splash a bit extra AS later in the day i.e. just before Mrs Gairdner gets in. It'll have the same affect as usual - Sweet Fanny Adams.....:icon_rolleyes:

If you would pm me Grahame that would be great as it that price its a steal really. I was quite surprised be the nomad I sent her into C&E to get me the lime cream and she comes back with the nomad edt and cream as well

Of the ones I own ... and only at this specific moment (different list tomorrow!)

Histoires De Parfums 1740 Marquis De Sade
Chanel Cuir De Russie
Creed Orange Spice

For me it has to be:

Amouage Epic Man
Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed

I'm not really sure what order to put them in but all three have given me some great moments!

there is a few penhaligons i would like to try one is Opus 1870.. it sucks that thay banned the cologne sell internationally in england where a penhaligon 100ml can be found at 40 pund. here in sweden thay want 125 pund for 100ml lol

Back
Top Bottom