Your Personal Dream Signature Scent

You're proper enjoying those, aren't you @Uncle Bertie :D
... tried the oils yet?
I'm narrowing them down at the moment. The Lord scent is the only one that has failed to make the cut so far.

I visit Birmingham New Street station quite often and there is a shop there selling oils. When I know what I like I'll try one or two of them.

My inner cheapskate is quite satisfied with what I've got now though and the Mrs has got over the shock of new smells and actually seems to like them.

Anything by Floris London.... Flipping heavenly.

Just in case it's your thing ......... there's a bloke on Fleabay at the moment, selling a bottle of Floris J.F EDT for £14.99 on a BIN sale.

The listing says 'collection only', but if you read his description, he states postage included in the price. I contacted him to ask the question and, sure enough, he sells and ships for £14.99. He's relisted a few of them, too ....... so he has e few bottles by the looks of it.

£14.99 delivered isn't a bad deal at all on a bottle of Floris EDT ;)

Fahrenheit.
Nothing else I've ever smelled comes close.
I've another big vintage bottle on the way, still sealed :) Added to my stock of other vintages - Kouros, Nino Cerruti and Givenchy Gentleman - I've pretty much got my old favourites covered but I'd struggle to pick a signature scent - I like them all ... plus Mouchoir de Monsieur, Eucris, D R Harris Windsor, Guerlain Vetiver ... Quite a bit of dirt and earth amongst my picks.

Just in case it's your thing ......... there's a bloke on Fleabay at the moment, selling a bottle of Floris J.F EDT for £14.99 on a BIN sale.

The listing says 'collection only', but if you read his description, he states postage included in the price. I contacted him to ask the question and, sure enough, he sells and ships for £14.99. He's relisted a few of them, too ....... so he has e few bottles by the looks of it.

£14.99 delivered isn't a bad deal at all on a bottle of Floris EDT ;)
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I may be lucky. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom