Your number one cream

And the number one cream for this week is Arran Aromatics. Wonderful stuff

For some reason I just cannot get on with TOBS and it sits quietly at the back of the cabinet where it shall continue to remain

My best cream and believe me i have tried a lot is al's shaving cream.It is even better than castle forbes.I have tried more than 50 creams but this was the best.The cushion was so good that when i was shaving with a dull blade,it was like using my favourite personna blades.

Anyone tried triumph and disaster ?
https://www.triumphanddisasteruk.com

Yes - almost finished with my 2nd tub. Nice performance and old time scent. Other creams may lather better. T&D products are both good and different. YLF body wash is brown in color and can be used as shampoo or shaving. Shampoo is low on the foam but feels good on the skin. For the avoidance of doubt and happy moderators YLF = You Lazy Fellow.

It is good along with the lime balm, it was the packaging that let it down for me, great product but cheap packaging and I think it makes a difference when you are spending that kind of cash.

Yeah, agree with you on the packaging. Cheap and nasty. Even Arran Aromatics does better there. Still, CF lime is my go-to shaving cream. Tried the Lavender but it smelled like old women.

Unlike you, I couldn't get on with the balm - far too greasy and heavy. Then again, I find that with most balms from cream/soap manufacturers. Trufitt and Hill's No.10 is the only one I like. I use Clinique's after-shave soother (great product) and moisturising lotion most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom