Your number one cream

It is good along with the lime balm, it was the packaging that let it down for me, great product but cheap packaging and I think it makes a difference when you are spending that kind of cash.
I was quite happy with the packaging. It's a plastic tub. So what? I'm after the content and the content is top notch. You can always buy a carved Chinese alabaster pot at Sotheby's and transfer the cream. I don't think it's expensive, even as a refill for the alabaster pot :p. 200 ml lasted just over two years for me (not used daily of course).
Once my year of shaving austerity is over (soon), this will be the first luxury purchase I'll make. Maybe I'll get a pot of the Cedarwood & Sandalwood as well (I still have some Lavender).

I was quite happy with the packaging. It's a plastic tub. So what? I'm after the content and the content is top notch. You can always buy a carved Chinese alabaster pot at Sotheby's and transfer the cream. I don't think it's expensive, even as a refill for the alabaster pot :p. 200 ml lasted just over two years for me (not used daily of course).
Once my year of shaving austerity is over (soon), this will be the first luxury purchase I'll make. Maybe I'll get a pot of the Cedarwood & Sandalwood as well (I still have some Lavender).
My last purchase was a 150ml plastic bottle of castle Forbes lime essential oil aftershave balm that cost me £ 35.00 , as I said the bottle was plastic and they couldn't even get the label on straight....maybe I'm just being fussy.

My last purchase was a 150ml plastic bottle of castle Forbes lime essential oil aftershave balm that cost me £ 35.00 , as I said the bottle was plastic and they couldn't even get the label on straight....maybe I'm just being fussy.
and my OCD doesn't help especially with labels that are not on straight but even so for £35.00 I would expect a little more.

and my OCD doesn't help especially with labels that are not on straight but even so for £35.00 I would expect a little more.
35 quid??? Blimey. I'm worried now. I have half a bottle of the stuff (the label is straight and the balm is lovely) and I have no idea where I bought it or how much I paid for it. A quick search across several years of past emails draws a blank. o_O

35 quid??? Blimey. I'm worried now. I have half a bottle of the stuff (the label is straight and the balm is lovely) and I have no idea where I bought it or how much I paid for it. A quick search across several years of past emails draws a blank. o_O
The product is top notch, my label must have been put on after a liquid lunch. Lol.

Thanks guys. Think i might give kiss my face a try.

Had a Truefit and hill sandalwood shave this morning....what a beautiful product.

If I had to pick one it'd be another Creighton's product: St James of London

Close behind (checking my review ratings):

Arran Aromatics
Gentlemen's Tonic
Murdock Avalon Scent
Proraso
T&H No. 10
Streatfields

(I'd add AdP, XPEC and Castle Forbes but I don't class them as creams, way too firm)

Back
Top Bottom