Your favourite brush?

My New Forest Tubby 1 is my best all-round brush... does everything well.
But... my favourite is the New Forest 1901 which I reserve for hard soaps and face lathering. It's only small but I love it.

My only other brush is a Simpson's Colonel X2L, that's no slouch either. I'm pretty happy in the brush department actually... I could live on a desert island with any one of these.

I've got TWO favourite brushes: My NF Tubby 2 and my NF 2204. Both of which I love much more than my £130 TOBS one! Thank you Peter for making such excellent brushes and at a price which cannot be beaten!

David

Dipesh said:
Lose the beard said:
NNathwani said:
WiffWaff said:
Bit of a theme arising with New Forest brushes... and quite rightly IMO

There certainly is. Makes me think, do I really need a Simpsons Duke 3.

Everybody needs a Duke 3

But the question is which Duke 3? Best, super 2 band or manchurian?

Think I might go for Best. Heard they were good value and excellent brushes. I've got an thread on the BST looking for one but no joy. Think I might have to just get one new. Anyone know the best place to get on for the best price?

All you guys with your lovely brushes make me jealous! One day I shall own a New Forest, but not for now unfortunately.
I shall make do with my much cheapness vulfix 404 bodger, it works very well but I would love a NF just for some nice quality, and just to say I have one.

Back
Top Bottom