Your Dream Scent?

We're totally spoiled by the fantastic soaps and the scents from the like of @phoenixandbeau , @OSP to name but two. Especially P&B and their seasonal offerings!

Take a minute to dream a little and even get a bit wacky (if needed). What would be a great scent for you that as far as we know doesn't currently exist?

Let's leave the commercials out of this for the moment, we're not interested if you think the scent you like won't sell, this isn't a promo pitch to get it into production. If you'd love a Cheese and Onion crisp smelling soap then come and tell us!

So go wild and see what fun and exciting scent we can dream up! As long as it's something you'd love to shave with then let's hear it!

Diesel Oil

Not that petrol "let's get stoned" smell you get when you're filling the car at the supermarket. But that sweet smell you get on a train platform of diesel trains. There is a haulage yard next to St Helens Rugby stadium and I get the same smell when I drive past, assuming from the trucks.

Pure, clean oceanic scent ( bit like Wickham's Southsea Spray ) but with a hint of the old Ambre Soleil lotion and a metallic, ozonic " edge " to it like Penhaligan's Sartorial has. I'd call it " Surfing Beach Bodies " and get Sarah of P & B to design a logo.

JohnnyO. o/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom