Your best DE razor

@Sgt Barnes - Some people simply like some variety, and also appreciate the look and feel-in-the-hand of different razors. I have an Above the Tie R1, which I used just this week, and it's a fine razor, but I also like other razors which also give a fine shave in a slightly different way. Tomorrow I'll use the Dorco PL-602 which is as comfortable and efficient as the ATT R1, but has a different look and feel (plus is $180 cheaper).

I've just bought one from a member on here. Beautiful razor. Only used it once so far but it looks as though the Braveheart is on its way out. I've never understood why some chaps have more than two razors (one for travelling). Surely you're going to get the best results from the one you know inside-out by using it every day?

the EJ head is the same regardless of what EJ razor your holding. As a result the 120$ EJ89 with gold finish and faux pearl handle isn't exactly something you would take to a camping trip, but you WOULD take the 30$ EJ89 basic model you own.

Some guys here shave with razors in the 3-700$ range daily. Cant really take them out of the house.

Been wet shaving for a few years now because I needed to find some way to enjoy shaving which I've always found to be a chore. Thanks to this forum am really enjoying it and have made it a daily and sometimes even a twice daily ritual. Own a few DEs but just bought a Merkur 37C slant edge and I'll never go back. Its now my go to razor and I'll be looking for another few slant edges to rotate my shaves!!

Back
Top Bottom