You can make one law . . . what would it be?

Bechet45 said:
UKRob said:
Beanie - how does this reduce crime/prostitution committed to feed the habit?

You give it to users same as we now give needles - harm reduction.

mr..bean said:
if you want to smash your brains out on heroin be my guest but you pay for the privilege in a way that benefits the country.

There was nothing in the original post about drugs being free - notice the highlight in the second statement - hence my question.

Are you really suggesting that we finance drug taking on the NHS? It will be OK to go along to your local medical centre and insist on free prescriptions because you want to try an alternative lifestyle? And, when you are incapable of supporting yourself the state will also pick up the pieces in terms of unemployment (disability?) benefits and subsidised housing? Why not provide free alcohol?

OK two new laws:

1. LOTS and LOTS of new episodes of Time Team.

2. Girls with big, shapely breasts should wear tight fitting tops.

As a sideways jump, here's one of our old Prime Ministers in a short skirt and high heels, surrounded by a right bunch of tits:

Thatcher-Cabinet_2530702b.jpg

Oh Rev, coming from a man of the cloth! When you are unveiled as the next Archbishop of Canterbury I am assuming this thread will be all over the major media news channels?!

Good point Rob but I think the discussion is done and I feel a bit sensitive about it, people judge me harshly for my views on that.

mr..bean said:
Oh Rev, coming from a man of the cloth! When you are unveiled as the next Archbishop of Canterbury I am assuming this thread will be all over the major media news channels?!

It'll just be a storm in a D cup.

Pig Cat said:
It'll just be a storm in a D cup.

"More (boo) tea, vicar?" :icon_razz:
[/quote]

Hey, you set off my alert!

The thread isn't something I'm gonna read, but I noticed the 'search for witty banter' light was on. It even sounds funny to me, even though I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

I bet it's a riot in context. Pretty rare for that alarm to go off here at TSR.

Martin

Bechet45 said:
I was talking to a guy about a Merkur 34C and Googled '34C' to check my facts. Didn't work out.
Strange, I found it worked quite well!

Like you Carl, I also had problems trying to respond to this thread - your post in fact - and at one stage wondered whether one of the mods had set up a barrier between us to stop any squabbling.:icon_razz:

However, the fact that I've now been successful means that theory was wrong.

I did a wedding a while back and the bride had some fruit in her bouquet, so I mentioned this and added "I can see from here she also has a lovely pear". Got a good laugh.

UKRob said:
Like you Carl, I also had problems trying to respond to this thread - your post in fact - and at one stage wondered whether one of the mods had set up a barrier between us to stop any squabbling.:icon_razz:

Mods or gods, Rob, I lost interest - oh! there it is, still in memory and no - won't post.

Back
Top Bottom