worst cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i must say, i only went down the road to post the Monsavon Group Buy, i get back and Bruce,............i mean Mothman Mike has gone ?
you guys..............what have you done
sad-emoticon-msn.gif

I don't know,.......you guys get me kicked out of that other fine Shaving Forum which i'm still trying to come to terms with
sad-emoticons-for-MSN-01.gif
, and now you are making Mike,.......i mean Bruce,..............no i mean Mike leave this forum after 24hrs 32mins.

Shocking,........just shocking......
sad-emoticons-for-MSN-06.gif

Right.........Mike,.......Bruce,.....oh whatever yer name is, please come back, im sorry, even if these other swines are not

Yes i am talking Bollocks !!!
sorry-mouse.jpg

mothman mike said:
Well I think that is me done with this forum, I have had enough already. Have fun amongst yourselves.

Dry your eyes, stop taking yourself so seriously and realise that the response which seemed to p*ss you off was from Robert at TGS - who understandably was aggreived that you felt so badly about a product he stocks and has a commitment to. Actually, maybe you are right, if you don't like blunt, to the point responses, perhaps you would be better off somewhere they will blow smoke up your arse and agree with you for the sake of it!

Just checked, my troll detector went of 4 hours after his second post, and that was because I was at work... it's been finetuned over the many years of internet use... ;)

I'm not expert on shaving, but trolling, now that's an art I know all about!

FB.

AJP said:
Can someone explain to me what "Trolling" is please? What does the Troll aim to get out of the activity too?
Trolling is an art, it's a bit like shaving with a DE or a straight really, absolutely no use whatsover, just some elitist that get a bit of satisfaction out of discussion frillious activities.*

FB.

* This is a light hearted troll

FrenchBlade said:
AJP said:
Can someone explain to me what "Trolling" is please? What does the Troll aim to get out of the activity too?
Trolling is an art, it's a bit like shaving with a DE or a straight really, absolutely no use whatsover, just some elitist that get a bit of satisfaction out of discussion frillious activities.*

FB.

* This is a light hearted troll

nicely done :D

heroblob said:
The cream had turned brown due to what was coming from his mouth.

He was King Midas in reverse*?
    • Everything he touches turn to shit?[/list:u][/list:u]

* NOTE:
          • ... I thought that was me, but obviously, my dreams of having royal blood, are not what fuel my life-long suicidal ideation.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom