Wimbledon 2013.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Only Tony will get this one. The English prop Corbisierio made all the difference. :) All jokes aside well done Andy Murray and well done Scotland one of the greatest sporting achievements ever.

Yes the English prop, born in U.S.A. did shore up the scrum.

Is that true? Googling for it doesn't seem to confirm it with any of the news companies, just twitter posts.

If so, a very kind gesture. The sponsorship deals will more than make up for the money now.

johnboy615 said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
Only Tony will get this one. The English prop Corbisierio made all the difference. :) All jokes aside well done Andy Murray and well done Scotland one of the greatest sporting achievements ever.

Yes the English prop, born in U.S.A. did shore up the scrum.

Ah I see, well at least Corbs has some English parentage unlike Faletau who was clearly born and bred in the valleys. Anyway we can play this game all day long, even the most biased would acknowledge his contribution...he plays = superior scrum = Lions win.

Fair play Corbisierio along with Jones and Hibbard made our front row a solid unit, and regarding Faletau, he's born and bred in Wales represented Wales at every level, even his old Man played is rugby for Ebbw Vale in the gwent valleys, looking at the front row I hope Cobisierio is out when Wales visit England at Twickenham in the 6 nations, they need to find a good replacement for him for sure, or that without doubt could prove to be Englands achilles heel.

Corbs and Faletau have one thing in common Jamie, they were both born and bred abroad and come over as kids, at least according to his wiki he did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toby_Faletau

I didn't relalise he came here aged 7, Tony I took it for granted as his Father played for Ebbw Vale that he was probably born here, lets say I'm very pleased he decided to move to Wales.

Back
Top Bottom