will this be any good.

Love6060 said:
rum said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
The blade looks to be in excellent order I would imagine that will take a wicked edge.

UKRob said:
The only thing I'd say is that there's no makers name or origin. There are literally hundreds of decent quality razors by good English and German manufacturers - personally I'd go with one of them.

That's not to say the razor will not be capable of taking a good edge - it's just the unknown factor I don't like.

I think it definitely looks good, although there is obviously a bit of rust on the tang. Shouldn't be a problem though. Hope you didn't bid over the odds for it!

Didn't win it! :icon_sad:

How much did it go for in the end?

hellofromme said:
Love6060 said:
rum said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
The blade looks to be in excellent order I would imagine that will take a wicked edge.

UKRob said:
The only thing I'd say is that there's no makers name or origin. There are literally hundreds of decent quality razors by good English and German manufacturers - personally I'd go with one of them.

That's not to say the razor will not be capable of taking a good edge - it's just the unknown factor I don't like.

I think it definitely looks good, although there is obviously a bit of rust on the tang. Shouldn't be a problem though. Hope you didn't bid over the odds for it!

Didn't win it! :icon_sad:

How much did it go for in the end?

£15-20 I think, I can't really remember!

Back
Top Bottom