Wickhams News

I've been using the trial 1912 hard soap lately. fantastic soap. am looking forward to trying the new hard soap formulation. Good to see you back in action Darron.

Reactions: Fox
I've been using the trial 1912 hard soap lately. fantastic soap. am looking forward to trying the new hard soap formulation. Good to see you back in action Darron.

Phil the new hard soap is a descendent from the 1912??? But wasn't it 1902? Just pulled up the first designed label for that soap and I might have a go at incorporating it with the new label.

In fact I am having a tough time naming the soap. I wanted a name to reflect that it is a hard soap that creates a lot of great creamy lather. Any ideas Gents? The best I came up with was 'Super Solid' but it's not a winner.

A tub of the new soap is on offer for the name used.

Thank you for all the very kind and warm greetings back gents. ;)

It seems like only yesterday that I joined the forum and closely followed a huge thread regarding the making of a new artisan soap.

It got me hooked and I remember calling the process a cross between the apprentice and dragons den.

I was keen to try the bay rum and Brave Blades kindly came to the rescue with a huge sample. From that point I knew I was amongst gentleman and was hooked.

I then bought samples of all the scents, loved the Bay rum, so Foxy stopped making it and disappeared!!!! The end ;)

I may just have to do a Bay Rum Limited edition. I was sent a link to a French forum where they were also talking about the Bay rum recently, I was surprised to read what they thought of it, some very touching comments made. :)

My thesaurus when questioned about 'solid' says I should suggest the following names:

Super Stable
Super Strong
Super Sturdy
Super Substantial
Super Tight
Super Close
Super Compact
Super Concrete
Super Firm
Super Heavy
Super Hulk
Super Hunk
Super Husky
Super Material
Super Rock
Super Set
Super Sound
Super Thick
Super Brick
Super Compact
Super Concentrated
Super Consolidated
Super Dense
Super Fixed
Super Hefty
Super Massed
Super Physical
Super Rocklike
Super Rooted
Super Secure
Super Unshakable

Thesaurus says that should secure me a tub :D:D:D
I like Super Brick...

I may just have to do a Bay Rum Limited edition. I was sent a link to a French forum where they were also talking about the Bay rum recently, I was surprised to read what they thought of it, some very touching comments made. :)
Why only a limited edition?????

Edit: Wish I hadn't opened this thread. I'm getting all excited!!!

I love the bay rum, still got loads, from the original wide shallow tubs, but my favourite is still Garden Mint. the smell is just awesome and transports me back to my chewing gum eating youth each time I use it :)

Back
Top Bottom