Who likes Ingrams?

Ingram's has a good menthol kick all the way through a three pass shave and if you like Proraso you will love Ingram's and it has good skin care as well, if you use it in the morning it will give you a kick start.

I too have some but haven't used it yet.

To me it smells a bit like fairy liquid (original green) and has a slightly mentholy smell (not the same as proraso)

I mean to used it, just never got round to it, same with RSC cream from poundland.

Just cant pull myself away from the Tabac

I've used it and it is a good cream. Only thing I would say is if you open a tube, make a point of using it within 3 - 4 months since I found that if you leave it for any more than that, it just ends up a gloopy mess that you can't lather.

Fortunately I always have an additional tube on standby if I need it :shave

As a rather ancient new starter, the more I read on this forum the more I'm fascinated :idea:

I've a tube of Ingrams and a tube of Prorasmo at the moment, only just started so not started buying much yet :roll:

Personally I like both creams, find the Prorasmo slightly better lather, MrsC isn't just as keen on the scent of Ingrams but I like the 'feel' and freshness of Ingrams :!:

Like the price, the easy availability and (perversely, apparently!) the smell. The cold hit is very, very cold, which I like.
I don't find it's great on lather; as hunny said I think you have to use a fair bit because I find it a bit watery.

I have a tube which I use in the summer and I'd buy it again, but prefer thicker creams generally.

pbroddi said:
Like it a lot.

Great cooling sensation when you give that cold splash. Followed by One Planet ASB (£2 in ASDA), it's a real face freezer! :eek:

Same here, really good, cheap but the two tubes I've owned both had different consistencies, although got good lather from both. Following with one planet really makes you eyes water!

Whisp

Back
Top Bottom