which wolfman

After a good sit down last night and think I have come to the conclusion that my thirst for owning a Wolfman is based not on the premise of getting a better shave and rather the thought of what people will think when I photograph it on a SOTD post. In other words I don't need one. My ATT razors give me a cracking shave and at around or indeed above $300 for a Wolfman as nice as they probably are I'm not prepared to spend that on a razor. I think my Yorkshire side of my brain has won out. I'll put all thoughts of owning a wolfman right out of my mind.

At first @wayne mattison I avoided reading this thread because I knew I'd develop RAD for yet another razor...in my blissful soap acquiring phase at the moment, and I'd forgotten how much a Wolfman costs until your last post, at which point my RAD was dampened like yours :D

$300 is a lot of wedge regardless, and I could buy a load of soap with that :D

After a good sit down last night and think I have come to the conclusion that my thirst for owning a Wolfman is based not on the premise of getting a better shave and rather the thought of what people will think when I photograph it on a SOTD post. In other words I don't need one. My ATT razors give me a cracking shave and at around or indeed above $300 for a Wolfman as nice as they probably are I'm not prepared to spend that on a razor. I think my Yorkshire side of my brain has won out. I'll put all thoughts of owning a wolfman right out of my mind.

Don't forget the custom charges if you get caught... owch!!!

Just trying to help! ;-)

It's kind of crazy how fast the Wolfman waitlist is filling up, within the first minute there are about 140 or so people already on the list

Back
Top Bottom