Which British artisan soap to buy at the moment?

Cristobal, you need to try Nanny's, OSP, P&B and the mighty Wickhams. If you don't want to buy full tubs of each the solution is samples.

For the cost of one big tub you can get a range of samples that allows you to try all of their scents. I recently did this with James at OSP. Get some cheap tins to decant them to and wide enough t load your brush from. (Ebay from China) and problem solved.

Last edited:
Cristobal, you need to try Nanny's, OSP, P&B and the mighty Wickhams. If you don't want to buy full tubs of each the solution is samples.

For the cost of one big tub you can get a range of samples that allows you to try all of their scents. I recently did this with James at OSP. Get some cheap tins to decant them to and wide enough t load your brush from. (Ebay from China) and problem solved.

Cool tubs. got a link?

To be honest, there are no duds in the current UK artisan offerings at all. Just choose one which has the scent and properties which suit you

That's very true but we've yet to discover a soap that is perfect for everyone. Not all of these four soaps worked for me, but they're lauded by many others, which is why I'd always go for a sample if available.

The problem with recommending one "Artisan" over another is that you can sound as if you are saying the ones you don't mention are not quite as good. I have used NSS, OSP, P&B and have no problems recommending any of those. The ones I have not tried may be as good if not better. All you can do is check out as many as you can and buy accordinging to what you think you may prefer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom