Where am I going wrong?

Why Not Go the Full Hog & Use Napalm..It Smells Glorious in the Mornin Breeze..Shave Like a Man..:D:D

Billy
WTF are you on, Billy? Some of us are being serious here, and you come up with Napalm? Really?
Just so you know, I like to light a scented candle (usually rose water and foggy wet dog's blanket fragrance) when I shave..do you really think napalm and a naked flame is a good idea?

Nice suggestion...there's always a diamond in the rough out there...you've revitalised my belief in this forum...there's at least one person out there with a full understanding of my plight! Thanks London_Peculiar (BTW I'd rethink that name if I were you...some might think you're off your trolley...'London'? really?)

You're too kind. I try my best but (to quote the great Garth Marenghi) 'I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now'.

I can't really help the London thing as I was born here. I did live in Nottingham for a few years, if that detoxifies me a little bit. I thought that was the north until someone who lived in Sheffield told me that city was the real North. And then I went out with a Geordie who sniffed at the idea of anybody in Yorkshire living in the true NORTH.

So I just stay out of the way down here in London (technically pronounced Lahndahn, but I thought if I put that, people would think I was Welsh).

You're too kind. I try my best but (to quote the great Garth Marenghi) 'I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now'.

I can't really help the London thing as I was born here. I did live in Nottingham for a few years, if that detoxifies me a little bit. I thought that was the north until someone who lived in Sheffield told me that city was the real North. And then I went out with a Geordie who sniffed at the idea of anybody in Yorkshire living in the true NORTH.

So I just stay out of the way down here in London (technically pronounced Lahndahn, but I thought if I put that, people would think I was Welsh).

Well, as someone born in Nottingham (what was the old 'City Hospital, Nottingham') and someone who is a great fan of Garth Marenghi...why the hell didn't they make more of that series?) I can see why I instantly noticed you to be a person of great intelligence...and expertise with TCP ;)

Clearly given your blade/weapon of choice ;) I assume the picture as per post 1 is your travel kit too?
Easily through customs

Of course, as long as I keep it in a clear bag, they've not stopped me once...When asked about the blade I refer them to this forum, they chuckle and let me through. Once I had to bribe a customs official with a travel-sized sample of Nivea for men sensitive post shave balm...he tried to snort it...plonker was so distracted with anaphylactic shock, I just wandered through the gate.

Well, as someone born in Nottingham (what was the old 'City Hospital, Nottingham') and someone who is a great fan of Garth Marenghi...why the hell didn't they make more of that series?) I can see why I instantly noticed you to be a person of great intelligence...and expertise with TCP ;)

Though by no means a spokesman for Mr Marenghi, I think he'd say there was no second series of Darkplace because it was too dangerous, too damn risky for lily-livered broadcasters who copped out and imported inferior shows like The Sopranos, The Wire, True Detective etc.

Though by no means a spokesman for Mr Marenghi, I think he'd say there was no second series of Darkplace because it was too dangerous, too damn risky for lily-livered broadcasters who copped out and imported inferior shows like The Sopranos, The Wire, True Detective etc.

If anyone on this forum has not enjoyed the joy of Darkplace, please track it down...you won't be sorry!

Back
Top Bottom