Whats your favourite hot sauce?

Aunt Mays Bajan, I like a bit of mustard in mine otherwise I find they can be a bit one dimensional.

Roll up, roll up, for the inevitable Toxic shock mega death sauce with a trillion schovilles...

Last edited:
267b5f742b947ddfd3f1a1a82fc0a0fa.jpg

Mine. I grow a lot of chillies, and every year, when the new crop arrives, I take the previous year's frozen ones and turn them into sauces. There are usually Scorpions, Morugas, Scotch Bonnets and other very hot ones included, so the sauces can be quite exciting.

Ferrum

So do I, for me the hot spicy thai sauce is definitely better than any Mexican/Indian/Pakistanese/Whatever sauce, the garlic and the sugar in it make the difference and give some taste. According to my (Chinese/Cambodian) cousin, when chooosing the sauce, the "reder" (in color) the better ... His wife (South Asian too) prefers a hot sauce from Jamaica though.

I'm quite partial to Encona but Frank's is ok too though not nearly hot enough. I've always liked Tabasco but these days Encona fills my boots.

Last edited:
I'm quite partial to Encona but Frank's is ok too though not nearly hot enough. I've always liked Tabasco but these days Encona fills my boots.
Encona is quality, Reggae Reggae extra hot is hot but also like eating syrup.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom