whats the best almond cream?

lol... as ever (call it brand loyalty) i am leaning towards the taylors, but will have a look at some of the others suggested here

I'm glad this thread has been bumped, because I was thinking of asking about Almond Creams.

Almond is an odd one for me. It's a scent that I've always considered more pleasant than unpleasant.

Yet I don't seem to enjoy the scent of Almond Creams. I found them sickly sweet and not enjoyable (I tried Cella and a sample of GFT Almond)

Is it time to just accept Almond Creams are not for me or are there any out there that are perhaps a bit more subtle than the two I tried?

Comments above imply the T&H offering could be even stronger than these.

Re: RE: whats the best almond cream?

PavlovsDog said:
Is it time to just accept Almond Creams are not for me or are there any out there that are perhaps a bit more subtle than the two I tried?

Go soap instead? I've tried the GFT almond cream, and the Cella, and while I love them they are a trifle assertive. I also have the D R Harris almond soap and it's quite different - subtle, light and very pleasant. It's also the best-lathering hard soap I have, I think.

My vote would go for Cyril R. Salter's Almond.

The consistency is different to the three T's and this initially put me off.

It grew on me after a while and has turned out to be a cream that I go back to time after time.

Back
Top Bottom