What shaving products are you planning to buy?

O.k. This is totally different to the German forums I know, were it is not normal just to avoid an advertising battle between the vendors in every thread. :D
I can absolutely see where that has its merits. Though I'm unfamiliar with German forums, I believe that TSR is particularly well managed. I think if there were to be advertising battles, there would be grounds for removal of comments and/or removal of vendors from the site, so entirely undoing their advertising. I think it's fair to say that the vendors here approach advertising with some decorum, as I've never seen any major vying for attention.

Is it normal at TSR that vendors make advertising in every normal user thread for their shops? :mad: Thought they have their own section to do that? I thought here communicate regular members naming products they like without getting tips of vendors for their shops...:confused:

Hi! Never our intention to upset or offend anyone so apologies if you didnt like our comment, our aim is to share any good deals or offers we have available which would be of benefit to TSR members.
Agent L

Hi! Never our intention to upset or offend anyone so apologies if you didnt like our comment, our aim is to share any good deals or offers we have available which would be of benefit to TSR members.
Agent L
I am sorry, too. :) I am German and not familar with some different rules. I just behaved like we do when vendors doing adverts in the German forums. Next time I will ask some members before being a wiseass. ;):)

I am sorry, too. :) I am German and not familar with some different rules. I just behaved like we do when vendors doing adverts in the German forums. Next time I will ask some members before being a wiseass. ;):)
Ha ha not a wiseass, understandable if its what you are used to! As vendors on here we are not pushy (or at least I hope we are not seen to be!) - we all love shaving & only want to help ;)
Agent L

Hi Barry, I saw that brush first on images @nolisco and @Wayne Pritchard posted some weeks ago on the SOTD thread and it was love from first sight. Although some say it is a small brush in size with only a 20mm knot, I have seen some youtube shaving videos and it seems big enough for me.

Vie Long offering that brush with brown or white horse hair and also with two different handles, same in design but with different woods. There are also different opinions about which horse hair is softer, the brown or the white one.
The Shavemac Americana is also a very beautiful shaving brush. ;):)
Thanks for the video Alexander. It's the SOTD's that have been the ruin of me.

I to have Six Palmolive sticks coming my way after shunning them for ages but I must say after @Floid_Maniac sent me one I have discovered the joy that this inexpensive stick brings and it contains tallow which is nearly always a plus :) so thank you A. You have also opened my eyes to The Speick soap stick also well done that man! :)
If you can find the Wilkinson Sword sticks go for them. COMPLETELY different from the bowl offering and they are tallow and lanolin. Really good!

Back
Top Bottom