What shaving products are you planning to buy?

In Germany we say: Anticipation is the greatest joy.

These are the products I really want to buy hopefully soon. :)

Myrsol.jpg
These four Myrsol aftershaves.

Portugal.jpg
4711 Portugal After Shave, Ed Pinaud Citrus Musk and Lustray Blue Spice.

Vie Long.jpg
Vie Long white horse hair brush with American barber style handle.

Revisor.jpg
For my taste a very beautiful Revisor 6/8 straight razor. This one will take a longer time till I can afford it. :)

Synthetic.jpg
24mm synthetic knot.

100 Gillette Nacet Stainless
100 Gillette Silver Blue
100 Feather New Hi-Stainless
100 Polsilver Super Iridium

Last edited:
Zenith 507A Horse Hair Brush

zenith-shaving-brush-507a-horse-horse-hair-500x500.jpg

as it's the one hair type I haven't tried yet in brush.

That Vie Long brush is a beauty, one of my favourites but it is smaller than it looks in pictures (that's what she said:D)

Gosh there's heaps I would like to buy. After my current deliveries arrive I am set for the time being, though I would happily add the following to my list. Seems most of what I would buy is because of sellers remorse!!!
Saponificio Varesino set, either Cosmo or Stella Alpina w/ wooden bowl
Extro Pirata set
Barrister & Mann Seville & Lavanille
Reef Point Aviator
Stirling Mountain Man & Ozark Mountain
Stirling Boar brush
Rumble59 Schmiere Abshaum shaving soap
Razorock Hawk v2
Slant razor, no preference between X3, 102 & 37C
Razorock Plissoft or a Yaqi Tuxedo
Maseto Finest 24mm Memphis

Some razor blades to try including Permasherps, Kai and Feather

Last edited:
For those who have observed my mixed relationship with the Palmolive Stick over the last year, you may be surprised to hear that I am buying half a dozen sticks this weekend.

This is partially because I will be going near a Wilko (they stock it at 50p) and since noticing the refomulation of the Lea stick recently, I can't trust the big cosmetics firms to leave a good formula alone. Besides, it's heading towards winter now and I like using this soap as it matches the depressing, cold, rainy, blustery days that lie ahead.

For those who have observed my mixed relationship with the Palmolive Stick over the last year, you may be surprised to hear that I am buying half a dozen sticks this weekend.

This is partially because I will be going near a Wilko (they stock it at 50p) and since noticing the refomulation of the Lea stick recently, I can't trust the big cosmetics firms to leave a good formula alone. Besides, it's heading towards winter now and I like using this soap as it matches the depressing, cold, rainy, blustery days that lie ahead.
I to have Six Palmolive sticks coming my way after shunning them for ages but I must say after @Floid_Maniac sent me one I have discovered the joy that this inexpensive stick brings and it contains tallow which is nearly always a plus :) so thank you A. You have also opened my eyes to The Speick soap stick also well done that man! :)

I to have Six Palmolive sticks coming my way after shunning them for ages but I must say after @Floid_Maniac sent me one I have discovered the joy that this inexpensive stick brings and it contains tallow which is nearly always a plus :) so thank you A. You have also opened my eyes to The Speick soap stick also well done that man! :)
I am happy about that you have so much fun using this shaving sticks. ;):)

In Germany we say: Anticipation is the greatest joy.

These are the products I really want to buy hopefully soon. :)

View attachment 29032
These four Myrsol aftershaves.

View attachment 29033
4711 Portugal After Shave, Ed Pinaud Citrus Musk and Lustray Blue Spice.

View attachment 29034
Vie Long white horse hair brush with American barber style handle.

View attachment 29035
For my taste a very beautiful Revisor 6/8 straight razor. This one will take a longer time till I can afford it. :)

View attachment 29036
24mm synthetic knot.

100 Gillette Nacet Stainless
100 Feather New Hi-Stainless
100 Polsilver Super Iridium
That Vie Long brush looks fantastic Alexander! My obsession has moved on to brushes it would seem. I want a Shavemac (the Americana looks marvelous) and an Epsilon Horse Hair. Is it nearly Christmas?

That Vie Long brush looks fantastic Alexander! My obsession has moved on to brushes it would seem. I want a Shavemac (the Americana looks marvelous) and an Epsilon Horse Hair. Is it nearly Christmas?
@nolisco can vouch for the Americana! I'm sure he's said it's near enough his favourite brush, or something along those lines! :p

Only 14 weeks until Christmas! :p I'd say that's near enough!

Back
Top Bottom