What grinds your gears?

Sometimes I'll sit in lane 1 just back from them in their blind spot. It's unsettling when someone does that and usually they'll either speed up or indicate and move into the nearside lane.

It probably would be if they had an ounce of awareness. Sadly, that usually isn't the case. I'm not sure they even know that there are mirrors on their cars.

The M1 near me has 4 lanes. I quite like that they spent all that money building me my very own lane as nobody else seems to use the nearside one.

I don't watch much TV but can't help noticing on the little I do the almost unending, constant marketing of high pressure professional quality " charity " appeals. For goodness sake, how much of the cash raised by these organisations is being spent on producing and televising these ads and what sort of salaries and expenses do the executives enjoy. Yes I'm a sceptical, grumpy old guy, however I'll continue to support local groups whom I know and where I know the volunteers are more likely to be out of pocket than to even break even.

Rant over. Merry Christmas all.

JohnnyO. o/

Stupid 85450 numbers sending me text messages about "iPhone 6 prize draws" and all that. Apparently I'm getting charged £4.50 a text and I got a flurry of 6 in a row this morning!!

Back
Top Bottom